Sunday, January 3, 2010

Red Viens On My Breasts I Have Very Dark Blue Viens On My Breasts, Upper Chest, Thighs, And ...?

I have very dark blue viens on my breasts, upper chest, thighs, and ...? - red viens on my breasts

me, but near my vagina and my vagina. I started this about a month. I TTC for about 6 months. Who knows what is causing these veins? I never had this before and have begun to arrive. They also have this small dark purple veins, from blue to my nipples. In addition to these small, red spider on the inside of the thigh coming. I have to shake the liquid from the nipple, if you are a little bit.

2 comments:

KS5957 said...

You must go and tell the doctor that you have an ultrasound. Many women do not receive a positive pregnancy test until much later (even as late as 5 months), and some women do not really. Meanwhile, I treat only the body, as if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Richa said...

Congrats you are pregnant .. I suggest you take today to make a pregnancy test and if it goes to the doctor ...

mai 2 months pregnant now ...

all the best ...

Post a Comment